Change ready room picture

eddieb

Vice Admiral
Got this in a private message.
Iceman16 said:
hey, Im trying to make a mod for Flight Commander, got a pretty good start on it but I've run into a problem.
I replaced the ready room with another pic, but the fly mission, save/load game, etc are all in the same spots and I've been goin crazy trying to find the file that holds that info so I can change it, could you tell me where that is? thanks for this, Im just getting started on this after trying to get the Secret Ops engine to work for me (which never ever happened :( ). I love Flight Commander, its so easy to mod :)

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. You'll want to edit gameflow.xml to change this.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'd like to hear more about your mod, too.

The interactive stuff needs to have coordinates based on if the image was at 640x480 resolution. It's a little something I had trouble with when I was implementing the WC1 Remake gameflow, but I figured it out.

You may want to resize the gameflow image to 640x480 and put squares all over it with stuff like "save" "load" and "fly" as a guideline to where you want the stuff.

Back