Centurion rear turret and warp...

buuhalis

Spaceman
[BUG]Centurion rear turret and warp...

Hi all,

well i don't know if it's a known bug but, i have try to warp with pirates behind, so during the warp i've switch to turret and 10sec after warp..... but only for the ship O_O i stay blocked (can't move, shoot or eject, nothing, just self-destruct and can't quit/respawn(unless i'm hiting escape for end the game...)!), the game is not crashed, ennemy ships moving/fighting but i appear to be invisible :/

not a real problem for me i have make a save before my mission, but for someone who haven't save for a while...

i try to remake it to be sure that it's a bug and it block again.

I was flying with a Mil Spec Centurion w/ plasma turret and using the latest vers. for Windows(on XPsp1Pro) if you wanna try...

It isn't really possible to initiate a jump while in turret view, but you can start a jump and then switch to the turret, and that's when you run into problems. Stay in cockpit view once a jump starts and you'll be fine.

My turret keeps talking to me when the AI is on. This is a mass driver turret on a Centurion.

I think the game thinks it's a hunter because it talks to me in hunter styley, e.g. "Better watch your back. Trouble's brewing."

As an aside, since I remembered just now, you (or someone on the original team) spelled "Edinburgh" wrong. :)

MamiyaOtaru said:
Confirmed. That does weird things.

Try not to do that until a fix is available ;)

OK, so i'm not getting mad :D

Well... something more to remember.... Oh, just one more thing, is anyone can tell me, why the hell my energy reserve aren't stable value? I buy the mil spec Centurion cause it have the best reserve value(13000units) but after 2 flight(without damages..) it fall to 9000 :confused: ??? In the same time, i'm supposed to generate 9000units of energy and only drain 7000, my ship stat tell me that i make more energy that i can use, but, i run out of energy every time after 4 full shots >_< WTF?

Weird isn't it? ~_~

Preconfigured ships cause lots of problems and are being removed.

Anyway, 4 full shots with 4 guns is 16 shots. Depending on your guns, 16 shots is quite a lot and certainly sufficient to drain your banks.

Back