Cast The Wing Commander Novels!

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
I think we had a thread like this many, many years ago - but I can't seem to find it. Figured its time to go another around...

I'm sure many if not most of us WC fans have read the novels, most of which feature characters that weren't in the games. Sure, we know Mark Hamill played Christopher Blair ... but what actor do you think should've played Hans Kruger? Or "Lone Wolf" Tolwyn? Who do you think would be a good voice for Baron Jukaga?

Post your ideas here!

FPSRussia as Jason Bondarevsky. :)
dmitri_2200web.jpg

Last edited:
Baron Jukaga: Jeremy Irons, definitely, he already has experience playing a large, duplicitous, royal feline type.

Germain Clement (with a tan and face tatoos) as Doomsday!
Colm Meany as O'brian!
Rose Leslie as Sparks!
Miranda Hart as Starlight!

This is fun :D

Personally, I always saw (sadly deceased) actress Lynne Thigpen as Foreign Minister Jamison in Fleet Action

260px-LynneThigpen.jpg

Personally, I always saw (sadly deceased) actress Lynne Thigpen as Foreign Minister Jamison in Fleet Action

260px-LynneThigpen.jpg

Weirdly enough, I always imagined Jamison as being of African descent in my mind's eye when reading the novel - is there any reference to this in the story? I only went with Glenn Close as I reckon she'd play a good traitor; deceptive and cunning.

260px-LynneThigpen.jpg

The politician characters in Fleet Action are all kinda goofy fantasy stand-ins for Clinton-era figures. Rhonda Jamison is Janet Reno, Harold Rodham is Hillary Rodham Clinton, Dave Quinson is Dan Quayle, etc.

The politician characters in Fleet Action are all kinda goofy fantasy stand-ins for Clinton-era figures. Rhonda Jamison is Janet Reno, Harold Rodham is Hillary Rodham Clinton, Dave Quinson is Dan Quayle, etc.

I think I picked up on the Rodham thing but not the other two. I'll have to go back and re-read the book for the 30th time.

Back