Capital Ship Designs

By any chance were the cap ship models built around the WC2 model era because from this picture's angle it looks like the back of the Concordia.

Attachments

• GamerScore10[1].jpg
    GamerScore10[1].jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 258
Still haven't tried Arena because I lack an Xbox- but after reading star soldier- between the new emphasis on battlecruisers and with functional nephilim ship killing plasma gun technology, I am keeping my fingers crossed we might see a triumphant return of the Confederation class or it's successor! :)

Interesting too is the front part of the Indomitable class has the distinctive Confed red-stripe on yellow field paint scheme seen on the Confederation class Dreadnought, and the Concordia and Yorktown-class CV's.

Interesting too is the front part of the Indomitable class has the distinctive Confed red-stripe on yellow field paint scheme seen on the Confederation class Dreadnought, and the Concordia and Yorktown-class CV's.

EA took a fine tooth comb over all of Wing Commander, adding many wonderful nuances to this game. They should be thanked for their above and beyond effort on this project.

Absolutely! Most of all, playing Arena with you guys has been an exciting and sometimes humbling experience. I really hope this is a sign of more Wing Commander games to come.

It's great fun!

There's some nice history of the battlecruisers in the Star*Soldier manual - they were built at the same shipyard that produced the Tiger's Claw.

Back