Can't create pilot

G

Gun_Ship

I installed WC Saga and started it up. I typed in my call sign as it asked and hit enter. The game then displayed a message saying that it could not create a pilot and that my disk might be full. I have 42GB free so that can't be the reason so I click ignore and the game crashed and displayed this message.

Error: Couldn't load pilot file, bailing
File:J\src\cvs\fs2_open_3_6_9.final\code\NemuUI\PlayerMenu.cpp

Call Stack: Kernel32.dll 7c816ff7()

This message does not make sense because I have not installed any thing to the J drive. So any ideas.

That is really strange... I'm sure Tolwyn and crew would be interested to see more information (system specs, ect.). For now, if you want you can shoot me an e-mail at lonewolf_c@yahoo.com and I can send you a pilot file to put into your players folder, and see if that works.

Again, it is a strange issue, so it might not work. :) However, it is worth a shot if you're interested.

it is very rare issue with file system permissions. Go into the data folder and create there a folder called pilot (but I belive it exists already). Inside it create another folder called single :)

I've create the folder called single but it hasn't solved my problem. So what should I do now?

Back