cannot purchase engine upgrades for centurian

sohmc

Spaceman
Oh man...it's amazing what a simple search on google will do.

I'm trying to play the game and I've run into some problems. I'm having trouble purchasing upgrades for my centurian. I have enough credits and I've sold my old reactor, but I cant seem to purchase a higher level reactor. Does anyone know why? Is there something special I need to do?

thanks!

Highest upgarde you can get is level 3 for a Centurian.

If they ever do a remake of Righteous fire, the Centurian can take a level 4, which would be helpful as the Kilrathi is kicking my butt!!

My ship isn't maxed out and it's already draining on the reactor 3 when I use the afterburner.

Righteous Fire is already included in Privateer Remake/Gemini Gold. After you finish the Steltek Gun campaign and kill the drone, the next time you land on Jolson in XXN-1927 system, your Steltek Gun will be stolen and the Righteous Fire campaign will begin. The RF ship upgrades will also become available for purchase. I reccommend going to Perry Naval Base to purchase your upgrades--they always have everything in stock there.

Gemini Gold should have all upgrades available at every base that offers any upgrades.

Back