Can someone help me?

Dante

Spaceman
Hi everybody, i'm new here.
I always enjoyed playing WC, and recently discovered (i had stopped playing WC since i've finished WC Prophecy, that must be one year ago)what was secret ops.
The problem is that it's no longer downloable and that Prophecy gold has never been released in my country (France).
Does anyone knows where i could find secret ops?
Thx anyway

Well, there's no legal way to get it besides buying Prophecy Gold. You could check eBay. Other than that, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

You could check to see if one of the online stores still has a copy and allows international orders.

or u could go to the shop next time ur overseas in america, or australia or soemthing like that...germany if u want the german version

Secret Ops

Secret Ops is available for download at:

Kick me!

Hope that helps.

[Edited by Quarto on 01-03-2001 at 02:52]

Someone will come and edit your post soon, but for now...

Downloading SO is illegal. While the first episode is still available at secretops.com as a demo for Prophecy Gold, all other episodes WERE NEVER ALLOWED TO BE DISTRIBUTED BY ANY OTHER SITES. Since you're new, you might get a worning from the moderators, but don't push this subject. It's illegal to download SO, so don't give away sites that distribute it.

Humm Dante maybe you should delete your first post, to get rid of this thread. The bottom line is, apperently it's still out there on some warez site somewhere,yet The best & probably the only legal way to get it would be to order it from overseas. Which certainly isn't an impossible feat, but sometimes takes awhile.I'm still waiting for my "alive in athens" iced earth album.

[Edited by Dekkar on 01-03-2001 at 12:46]

Of course, I was asking for legal ways to have WC prophecy gold, not anything illegal
Thx for the warning anyway earthworm

That wasn't actually for you Dante.:)

You didn't do anything wrong, it was Aquarius offering illegal sites with SO, but since he's new it's possible that he didn't know about it.

Oh......gee, i'm sorry.

Yeh, well, I didn't know. Sorry.
I was too late to download SO myself, and I got the URL off a friend of mine.

Do the fan-made mods and expansions work with the base download alone or do you have to get the packs for some strange reason?

They should work with just the download. It can never hurt to check the mod's documentation too, though.

TC

PPL, forgive me but.....

You are not well informed or are real bad WC Fans.

Ey, french man U can download the SO game with all the episodes at this site:

Secret Ops

This site is the legal one and it have a link in WC NEWS.com

That's the main package, with the first 5 missions. The rest can no longer be distributed freely.

Originally posted by Raging Daemon
PPL, forgive me but.....

You are not well informed or are real bad WC Fans.

Ey, french man U can download the SO game with all the episodes at this site:

Secret Ops

This site is the legal one and it have a link in WC NEWS.com
That's OSI's official site, and the SO that's there is the starting part of the game which already includes the first episode with 5 to 7 missions. That is still available as a demo for Prophecy Gold, but the other six episodes can't be legally downloaded.

So, I gues that makes you a really bad fan...:)<j/k>

Back