Busy Bee of the CIC (no rhyme or pun intended)

overmortal

Bearded Person
I have a question:

What's the fastest anyone's climbed the ranks of the CIC?

I joined on July 21 (I think that's the correct date) of this year (2003), and, tonight it's August 26. Tonite I reached 300 official posts (which doesn't include the OTZ, which would probably put me at 400 by now). Is that a record of any sort? If not, what is the record?

Hate to break it to you, but ranks here don't mean shit. It doesn't matter if one's a virtual cadet or one's a virtual Colonel, when they get banned they all swab the deck the same way.

If you mean from 0 posts, I probably went the fastest, up to a point... then there were other people like Death's Head and the like, who ended up beating me into flag rank after I stopped posting insanely... If you mean from some arbitrary point, who's posted the fastest, it was probably LOAF. two years or so ago... For a while he was pretty crazy. I don't think you're even on the radar.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, ranks are useless.

It shouldn't matter.

If you say 300 retarded things and I say one intelligent thing, who's the more important poster?

That would mean my posts are important, Filler. And God knows we know thats not true.

I guess I have to follow your orders then, since you have the mighty virtual rank of Captain :(

Aye aye, sir!

*salutes with middle finger*

Actually, sir, no matter what my rank, I'll never be able to out-insult you, so I should be the one flipping you the bird.

And, that's not sucking up, that's just me owning up to the truth. My ass would be grass. :(

From the Forum Rules:

Custom ranks: People with 2,000 posts or more may choose a graphic and rank. People who have contributed a lot to the community over time are sometimes awarded a rank and graphic. Neither is to be confused with the rank of Moderator or Administrator.

LeHah said:
That would mean my posts are important, Filler. And God knows we know thats not true.

Your posts are very important. They make me feel better about myself.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of "contributions" get one a custom rank and pic before reaching 2000 posts? Not that I'm planning anything . .just curious.

Back