BREAKING NEWS: Chris' Clock Counts Cloudward (September 9, 2012)

Anyone else have problems with enlisting? I get the activation e-mail, but when clicking on the link it shows yet another password window which asks for the registration key. Using the key part of the sent url doesn't work either :-(
You mean the part where you are suposed to enter 42?

No, I mean the part after I klick on the confirmation link in the registration e-mail.

Once you click on the email link you should be able to just log in. Either way, did you try the tiny "log in" link on the bottom right?

Anyone else have problems with enlisting? I get the activation e-mail, but when clicking on the link it shows yet another password window which asks for the registration key. Using the key part of the sent url doesn't work either :-(

Hm..not for me.
If you use ad-blockers/flash-block, try disabling them for that site.

Hey guys! We're looking at the activation email issue that seems to be affecting some people. I'd suggest registering with a different e-mail now if possible.

Hm..not for me.
If you use ad-blockers/flash-block, try disabling them for that site.

Don't have/disabled it and tried 5 different browsers on 2 systems always the same behaviour. Its definitely something with the system or my account in particular.

Anyhow I tried the link again (which didn't log me in), tried entering the key again into the field (which again gave an error message) and then tried logging in again (manually) which suddenly worked (?!!?!?!). So either it is a display issue or someone fixed it manually.

It's up - with a forum and another countdown...

(Access code is 42, BTW)
Besides the obvious reference to Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 42 in binary is 101010 (the number that is staring you right in the face on that page), representing 10 AM on October 10th.

The crafts in the first pic have fan turbines... not getting the "space feel" from them.

The letter from M.Robert has the final sentence as:
"And if you would indulge me I would like to create a world for you."
...not worlds plural, but a single one. Doesn't go the same way as it used to.

not to mention the "Cloud imperium" thing.

...still musing.

Looks very much like Privateer 3 to me. Or freelancer 2. Or something similar but new universe. :)
Whatever it is, I dont think we can go wrong with Mr C Roberts at the helm. Very exciting stuff here, I'l be waiting for October info!

I had registered under capi3101 a few days ago; eventually got in under capi3101a. I've made some posts with capi3101a, so can y'all just delete the other account?

Looks very much like Privateer 3 to me. Or freelancer 2. Or something similar but new universe. :)
Whatever it is, I dont think we can go wrong with Mr C Roberts at the helm. Very exciting stuff here, I'l be waiting for October info!
I am guessing the "new universe" thing since the backstory that we are getting so far does not seem to be WC or Starlancer/Freelancer universe. As long as gameplay is similar, and it has engaging characters and story, then I won't mind--after all, Mr. Roberts does not control the IP rights to WC.

Back