Blanket Amnesty

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
In the spirit of the 15th anniversary, we are unbanning the following users: Flashfire82, Nemesis, Paddybhoy, Sphynx, Spiritplumber, WildWeasel, Nine Cycle, 69sofine, WarSong, Edfilho and Edx.

Enjoy, but if you stupid up my community I'm coming for you.

(In the interests of full disclosure, that leaves the ban list at ten users - nine of whom are sex spam accounts and one of whom is Kazan.)

Unfortunately, through no fault of our own, Mister Hadrian tripped and fell into a vat of hammerhead sharks that had been specifically bread so they could swim around in a big vat of cyanide laced water, and also he accidentally stabbed himself in the back thirty seven times.

I guess this would be my best chance to humbly request the return of my Forever Lieutenant's commission.

And what about X-Ray?

I don't know if humbly is good enough. I don't know if there's enough kneepads in the whole sector, much less in this country.

But good luck with it, anyway.:D :D

Bandit LOAF said:
Flashfire82, Nemesis, Paddybhoy, Sphynx, Spiritplumber, WildWeasel, Nine Cycle, 69sofine, WarSong, Edfilho, Edx, Kazan
That list is boring :(

Whatever happened to the really fun jerks, like... eff, I forgot their names.

Kazan, if I'm not mistaken was (is) one of the fan programmers on Freespace 2 and was working with the WC Saga team to implement some features to the game engine. He trolled a great deal a while ago and picked some poor fights. I could be confusing him with someone else but I think that was him.

Frosty said:
That list is boring :(

Whatever happened to the really fun jerks, like... eff, I forgot their names.

Pender Millsap?

Maj.Striker said:
Kazan, if I'm not mistaken was (is) one of the fan programmers on Freespace 2 and was working with the WC Saga team to implement some features to the game engine. He trolled a great deal a while ago and picked some poor fights. I could be confusing him with someone else but I think that was him.

Yep, that was him...

Yeah pender milsap was wierd and not in the interesting way. I mean in that "the call is coming from inside the house" way.

What about the superpolymer guy. Whatever happened to him?

And where's the guy who kept posting the annoying little GIF's all over the place?

ChrisReid said:
X-Ray's a spammer.

But he looks so sad. I'm sure he's sorry in a barbarian hiphop sorta way.

All the people you've mentioned were unbanned a long time ago. They probably realized we didn't think they were cute and never tried logging in again.

Back