Blair-Maniac

Er... remember that last WC III mission... where you uncloak right behind Prince Thrakhath's ship... I don't think he ever saw where that salvo of missiles came from... :rolleyes:

Yes, commenting that the human Shroud device and the Kilrathi cloak prototype do exactly the same thing *does* goes to show how much better the Kilrathi are with stealth technology.

But the kilrathi don't have sciencist.....(or they have)
they took this thecnology from who ???

They are not the same cause the Kilrathi shroud device, which im not sure it was, still allowed the fighter to fire while "cloaked". And the wreckage had the name EASY stenciled on it.

Originally posted by Supdon3
They are not the same cause the Kilrathi shroud device, which im not sure it was, still allowed the fighter to fire while "cloaked". And the wreckage had the name EASY stenciled on it.
that is exactly what i ment

Of course the Kilrathi have scientists. Just because they happened to steal quite a bit of technology doesn't mean they're totally incapable of developing their own. In the case of the cloaking devices, I don't think we're ever really told who developed it - but then again, you don't see any Varni supervising that prototype, now do you?

And regardless of where they got it from, the Kilrathi are a lot better at grtting tech onto the field before Confed does: Torpedoes, cloaking, the proton accelerator gun of the Sivar, skipper missiles ect.

Best, Raptor

The Kilrathi are a lot better production-wise... and they probably don't spend as much time testing things as we do (G)

Anyway, the guy from WCA was Emil Zoharian... E.Z.... Easy! Get it?

Originally posted by Quarto
Of course the Kilrathi have scientists. Just because they happened to steal quite a bit of technology doesn't mean they're totally incapable of developing their own.

I think those traps they developed for capturing those Kilrathi chimps were quite good! Also Khajja's helmet in ClawMarks looks good too!

Wouldn't they have trouble holding things with their hands? They seem a bit awkward!

Originally posted by redwolf
I think those traps they developed for capturing those Kilrathi chimps were quite good! Also Khajja's helmet in ClawMarks looks good too!
You mean Bhurak's helmet... yes, it looks great. It's just as functional as a Confed helmet, but soooo much more stylish :).

Wouldn't they have trouble holding things with their hands? They seem a bit awkward!
Obviously, they don't have any trouble :).

Yes Bhurak's! I stand corrected! I believe it was the forefont of fashion. It was on all the KATwalks (huhuh get it, katwalks!) in the summer of 2654!!!

Cutting edge I would say!

Originally posted by redwolf
(...)It was on all the KATwalks (huhuh get it, katwalks!) in the summer of 2654!!! (...)

KATwalks... :confused: Hmm, KATwalks...

KATWALKS, of course! Now I get it, huhuh! :D

Back