Big Bug!

HammerHead

Rear Admiral
I had a small bug and a big bug just now.

the small one - I tried to autopilot to the hector base in troy, and always ended up 240000 (!) klicks away from it, no matter what...

and the big bug was -
I was flying around troy for a few times and kept hearing the sounds of battle but not seeing any thing... until I accedently got to the Achilles base on a patrol mission -

A CONFED BROADSWORD WAS SHOOTING THE ACHILLES BASE, AND BLEW IT UP JUST AS I GOT THERE (based on the battle sounds I heard it was shooting the base for my past 3-4 flights out)

THAT IS NOT A JOKE - A CONFED BOMBER BLEW UP THE ACHILLES BASE.

what in hells name????????????

i had the same thing happen to me except with new constantinople. i think<i could be wrong that it was destroyed in the first place> but i think if you saved your game and exited then go back in it should be back where it was. maybe.

Sorry....

Please keep in mind that WCU is very much a work in progress -- what you saw was some broadsword pilot deciding for some reason to shoot torpedos at the base. A full torpedo-load from a Broadsword *WILL* blow up a base right now... I mean, two torps blow up Kthithrath Mang, so...

spiritplumber said:
Sorry....

Please keep in mind that WCU is very much a work in progress -- what you saw was some broadsword pilot deciding for some reason to shoot torpedos at the base. A full torpedo-load from a Broadsword *WILL* blow up a base right now... I mean, two torps blow up Kthithrath Mang, so...

1. two proton torpedos with a penetraion of 30 (or 60) each are not 2 shipkiller torpedos with a penetration on 5000 (or was it 8000) each.
2. No... actually it was shooting the base with it's mass drivers... at took the time doing so... coming to think of it... I could've save the base... but you don't want to mess with confed while flying a Tarsus (a Centurion may be, but on a TARSUS?!?!?)

Back