Behemoth WIP thread

Cyberion

Master of Orion
well started modeling Behemoth. Here is a quick result, i'll try to make this model highly detailed. Making those detailes from the original Behemoth textures.

Anyway here is for your pleasure (click to enlarge):

It's a good start, but the engine sticks out way too much, and the engines ports are totally wrong.

i'm basing my work on the original model from WC3. Engines are identical, the only thing that is missing - some engine parts, which i'm going to add a bit later, when i start detailing the whole model.

The behemoth didn't have nozzles like you've got, pretty sure that's what fatcat means.

also, the bevels are way to big for the scale of that ship.

aha, correcting the stuff.

But what do you mean by bevels Brad? I didn't bevel anything just yet... what kind of bevels do you mean?

ok made few adjustements. Scaled the ship a bit. Increased in scale the front part making it wider and shorter. Moved the back part a bit up in order to give the exact placement as the original model has. And changed the Engine part of the ship.

Next step - will change those "bevels" a bit :p to give it a more original-WC3model look.

Here is the image of the progress so far:

hi Cyberion, nice work. You did great o it, except for the "bevels". Chamfer, i mean. As Brad said its really too much, especially on the engine block, makes the ship look small. Great work.

Back