Beer...

Oh yeah, I think I heard somewhere, that like is Texas it was 18 or someting and in New York it was 21. (I don't know for sure, so don't take it as red)

Bass on tap is the greatest beer in the world.

The legal buying age in Lousiana is 15... but you can't drink it till you're 21.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Before that it was set by individual states... so it'd vary depending on where you were.

It still is, the only caviot is that if the states have a drinking age less than 21, they do not qualify for federal highway funds, and as u know, no government has ever turned down money.

and just so people know, my Dad has worked for the Ohio Department of Transportation for 35 years, and i worked there myself, so thats how i know, first had experience.
If u challenge this, u WILL lose, as i can get copies of the federal documents and mail them to u.:)

P.S. bud, keystone, guinness, ice-cold bud light, does a body good

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The legal drinking age is 21, set nationally.

Actually each state can set it at 18 also. Of course to do so they wouldn't get Federal Highway funds.

Although underage drinking is rarely enforced as long as you don't make too much noise about it. I've been at parties with underage drinking (I was underage at the time). Really, what would they do, arrest us? C'mon-- I was too young at the time to be tried legally as an adult! Party'd get broken up and the parents who's kids threw the party'd get nailed.

-Concordia

Originally posted by Concordia
Actually each state can set it at 18 also. Of course to do so they wouldn't get Federal Highway funds.

Nice way to repeat what I said in a simpler fasion...

Back