Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

I'll give these BSG people one thing - they're squeezing this sucker dry quickly.

I wouldnt say that at all just look at Star Trek and Stargate BSG hasent caught up with them on spinoffs (Yet). I am looking forward to this I enjoyed BSG that much I did buy the Blu ray box set Caprica on the other hand I did enjoy I think it was more for the hot girl (I forget her name) but not enough to rush out and buy it.

...I did buy the Blu ray box set Caprica on the other hand I did enjoy I think it was more for the hot girl (I forget her name)....

Alessandra Torresani; that's the actress who played Zoe Graystone in Caprica. Unless of course you were talking about Tricia Helfer (who played Number Six in BSG); I wasn't entirely sure which girl you were referring to.

Then learn to do that without damning other things in the same breath.
I suppose I'm just saying you don't need to be so sensitive. Many original BSG fans really hate neo-BSG and talk about it being a boring soap opera or whatever. I couldn't care less about that, mainly because this is just an anonymous Internet forum and it doesn't really hurt or help anybody. I could have easily used some other example, but I guess I'd then have to worry about offending fans of whatever that is. I'm not talking about race, religion, politics or anything controversial, I am talking about popular science fiction. Star Wars Ep 1-3 doesn't need your protection, its numbers speak for it. You aren't going to change my opinion nor am I going to change yours. I'm just here to have fun, not to make enemies.

I wouldnt say that at all just look at Star Trek and Stargate BSG hasent caught up with them on spinoffs (Yet)
I'd say with this one BSG has caught up with Stargate for spinoffs, as Stargate had two spinoffs and this is BSG's second one.

And it will take a lot of work to catch up on Star Trek for spinoffs.

LeHah needs to get laid Malcom. Just ignore him/her. Reminds me of some of the civilian contractors I've worked with before. Thin skinned. It's fiction that's being discussed here. Not something that has concrete proof behind it, like every religion recognized by the US department of taxation....

LeHah needs to get laid Malcom. Just ignore him/her. Reminds me of some of the civilian contractors I've worked with before. Thin skinned. It's fiction that's being discussed here. Not something that has concrete proof behind it, like every religion recognized by the US department of taxation....
Yep. Ditto. I'm done trying.

Well, it was really a step up action-wise... Neo-BSG was too much of a drama, as was Caprica.

It also looks real good, but are these webisodes not an introduction/prequel before the series gets premiered in Februari 2013, as advertised in the episodes?

Also, Adama apparently saw Iron Eagle 3.

Just watched the final, they should have casted Tom Wilson as the bragging ace he took a drink with before launch.

If the series were to co-exist in thesame universe, commander Adama would be over 600 years old then when he reached earth. I did not type an extra zero, in the original series when Adama seperates the battlestar from the fleet, colonel Ty warns him that the FTL system has not been used for decades, and the ship might break apart when using it, and in the episode where Starbuck and Apollo find a hidden communications room that receives a television broadcast of the moonlanding in the 60's, it is mentioned by Adama that the galactica is over 500 years old, and that there is noway of telling how old the original broadcast is, so they decide to leave it be, and not mention it to anyone.

In the re-imagined series, the battlestar Pegasus is more advanced, bigger, and has superior weapons, in the original series, where Cain was a man, and Apollo's girl was the Cains daughter, the ships were identical in every way.
A

Ahh when did the original BSG TV series even discuss their FTL drives? I know the novelizations and novels set after the old BSG did some and what they describe fits what we see in the New BSG but don't recall it ever being described in the old series.

...and I can't watch it because I'm in Australia.

It's an online show... It baffles the mind. Pirate Bay here I come.

A

Ahh when did the original BSG TV series even discuss their FTL drives? I know the novelizations and novels set after the old BSG did some and what they describe fits what we see in the New BSG but don't recall it ever being described in the old series.

Episode 22, "Experiment in Terra".

Back