Battle in Deneb

Dragonslayer

Spaceman
In the addons to WC2 the 6th battle fleet is destroyed by Prince Thrakhath. Ive never been able to play those missions so i was wondering if anyone could give me info on everything that is mentioned in game or in the novels about this action.

I only have been able to play WC1 and the Secret Missions. I have had a terrible time finding WC2 and its addons and simply cant afford to spend all that money on the Kilrathi Saga

Originally posted by Dragonslayer
I only have been able to play WC1 and the Secret Missions. I have had a terrible time finding WC2 and its addons and simply cant afford to spend all that money on the Kilrathi Saga

Email me and I'll hook you up with a copy of WC2:

bcswift@uark.edu

I've got the KS and I've also got a WC2 CD that I'm not to partial to.

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61
Email me and I'll hook you up with a copy of WC2:

This is the kind of stuff that gets people banned here, I advise you to drop the subject.

"11) Linking to, offering, requesting, or hinting at the existence or whereabouts of warez, abandonwarez or other illegal content, can result in immediate banning. "

Anyway, there´s no "Deneb missions" in the WC2 add-ons. In the game Thrahkath just mentions eliminating the 6th battle fleet, but you don´t get to fight those missions.

Dragonslayer, if you wanna know what are the add-ons about, try the game guides in wcnews.com.

Originally posted by Starkey

This is the kind of stuff that gets people banned here, I advise you to drop the subject.

"11) Linking to, offering, requesting, or hinting at the existence or whereabouts of warez, abandonwarez or other illegal content, can result in immediate banning. "

I think he made it pretty clear that he's offering one of his own copies of the game, though. He mentions that he's got KS and a WC2 CD, and he doesn't seem to be too concerned about holding onto the latter.

yes thats what i thought he was talking about. Im not interested in any illegal stuff but he seems to be offering the actual cds. Is that illegal? I dont think so. Also thanks for the info on my question. Im just looking for this info until i actually get to play the game or see the actual dialogue on Wedge's site

If that´s the case, sorry, but when he said "e-mail me and I´ll hook you up with a copy of WC2" didn´t sound like a sale.

Originally posted by Starkey
If that´s the case, sorry, but when he said "e-mail me and I´ll hook you up with a copy of WC2" didn´t sound like a sale.

I've got all the orignal CD's (plus the WC1 floppys) and since I've got the KS I really could care less about the other previous games.

C-ya

Back