Banned for three years.

LividLiquid

Rear Admiral
Banned for two years.

I've been banned for about two years I think. Something like that. Haven't tried to log in or anything. Kinda' just wondering if this is going to work.

Edit: Yay! :D

Holy crap, someone who actually cared was banned for three years? I feel kind of bad about that - all you had to do was e-mail us and we'd have unbanned you (G)

I'm more amazed that anyone banned for 3 years remembers to come back and visit when unbanned!

Bandit LOAF said:
My head hurts, so I'm just going to ban you forever.

That´s why he didn´t e-mail you :D And he didn´t log in this time, he still had his old cookie sleeping on his HD.

I dont remember if I have been banned here but having been banned 300 or so times from wingnut I am sure I have a few bans here but im not too sure

-Rance-

A ban from #WingNut is usually just a joke - they last two seconds. It's not a "we don't like you, you can't come back" sort of a thing.

He called LOAF names. I have a personal experience that it´s not something he takes ligthly, specially if you do it in public, here in the CZ. Well, we all have our rage days...

Calling forum mods names is like stabbing cops. It's a good way to get reported to the internet police.

Back