B5/WC Crossover- "Battle of Sum'Tlor"

Why the hell do people re-post that sort of stuff here? if anyone cared in the least bit, they would already know about it :rolleyes:

I couldn't make it past 'nar Cortax'. In that spirit, however, I have written my own Babylon 5 versus the Kilrathi Commander fanfic:

Captain President Ambassador Indiana Jones Sheridan stepped off the stupid pneumatic train thing that even freaking seaQuest made look more realistic onto the command deck. "It's quiet here... too quiet! So quiet you can hear a cliche drop... just the way I like it." He nodded to Captain President Ambassador Lochley.

"Yes sir, this is the kind of day where you just thank generic Sci Fi Diety #12 that the amazing 'plot arc' has *always* called for the actor playing you to get fed up and be replaced by a completely different character who's exactly the same... wink wink", she replied.

"You know, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you mea... Oh no, the Kilrathi!"

Forty Kilrathi capital ships -- four in the novelization, thanks, Peter -- suddenly jumped in.

"This is truly the most massive threat we've faced this season in an exciting two hour movie format! Though we will not mention that it happened ever again", chimed in Garibaldi, who was also there for some reason.

"This threat calls for my cleverest, most painfully awful speech of all!", Sheridan exclaimed. "Ladies and gentlemen... Babylon 5 has reached a turning point in the amazing history of the future what that we are now writing. We stand here between the dark and the light, in the gray area, where no candles can burn, but electric lamps are okay. I think it was President Lincoln, quoting President Kennedy, quoting Mark Twain, who said that history will surely remember our momentous achivement in achieving momentous things, and that we stand against evil, godbless. Now make that big tube that sticks out of the station whenever there's a battle stick out, by god!"

You would think that the Kilrathi would have won the battle during the speech -- but you would be wrong. They crashed into Epislon III... for, you see, Babylon 5 is a menance to navigation.

Fin.

$tormin said:
Why the hell do people re-post that sort of stuff here? if anyone cared in the least bit, they would already know about it :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself :p

Shivers ran down my spine when I read this followup post:
What Earth Force uses it's new Catnip bomb on Kilrah!?!

Are you even going to give the kats a fighting chance.

Don't keep us waiting hurry UP!!!!!!!!

At least it makes them happy.

Bandit LOAF said:
I couldn't make it past 'nar Cortax'. In that spirit, however, I have written my own Babylon 5 versus the Kilrathi Commander fanfic:

Captain President Ambassador Indiana Jones Sheridan stepped off the stupid pneumatic train thing that even freaking seaQuest made look more realistic onto the command deck. "It's quiet here... too quiet! So quiet you can hear a cliche drop... just the way I like it." He nodded to Captain President Ambassador Lochley.

"Yes sir, this is the kind of day where you just thank generic Sci Fi Diety #12 that the amazing 'plot arc' has *always* called for the actor playing you to get fed up and be replaced by a completely different character who's exactly the same... wink wink", she replied.

"You know, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you mea... Oh no, the Kilrathi!"

Forty Kilrathi capital ships -- four in the novelization, thanks, Peter -- suddenly jumped in.

"This is truly the most massive threat we've faced this season in an exciting two hour movie format! Though we will not mention that it happened ever again", chimed in Garibaldi, who was also there for some reason.

"This threat calls for my cleverest, most painfully awful speech of all!", Sheridan exclaimed. "Ladies and gentlemen... Babylon 5 has reached a turning point in the amazing history of the future what that we are now writing. We stand here between the dark and the light, in the gray area, where no candles can burn, but electric lamps are okay. I think it was President Lincoln, quoting President Kennedy, quoting Mark Twain, who said that history will surely remember our momentous achivement in achieving momentous things, and that we stand against evil, godbless. Now make that big tube that sticks out of the station whenever there's a battle stick out, by god!"

You would think that the Kilrathi would have won the battle during the speech -- but you would be wrong. They crashed into Epislon III... for, you see, Babylon 5 is a menance to navigation.

Fin.

Bravo!!!!! :)

My favourite part was, of course, the reference to Babylon 5 being a menace to navigation...

Man, what a stupid story...

Oh, wait, never mind :D

Just to clear some things up, no, this story was never ment to be serious. Boredom does things to you, decided to try something a bit different, made up some names (hell I even bothered to look at the WC map on this fine site :) for a system name), and just went with the flow.

I mean, I don't care if you hate it or not. It's not going to hurt my feelings, no matter how much you make fun of it. I'll just sit in my room at night, alone, crying my eyes out, but that doesn't matter. :(

:D j/k

Back