At Night, All Concordias Are Gray (October 17, 2007)

Klavs has something new to show off from his work on the Wing Commander Saga mod for FreeSpace 2! It's an awesome new take on the TCS Concordia. Suitable for framing... or, at least, desktop background-izing! He says:

--
Original update published on October 17, 2007
Hey LOAF,

First, props to KLAVS for the fine work on the TCS Concordia rendering! But here's to LOAF for the obscure CURE song reference in the title of the article on the main CIC page about the new artwork. I bet a lot of readers totally missed that... "All Cats Are Grey" from The Cure's 1981 "Faith" LP. LOAF going quasi-ol'-school on your a**. I love it! (BTW, I was 16 years old when that one came out.)

Peace,

GREYTOE

Last edited by a moderator:
That bay is bad ass sorry to sound needy but could we get a under view showing off the big cannon. Also would like a view from the rear thanks in advance this ship is bad ass.

Well, how'd the original do it? the hangar has at least 3 elevators that can strike fighters below, and there is a nice storage/repair deck below. he mystery behind the 2-3-4 lettered squares carried over from the original bay? #1 Elevator is OUTSIDE :D

Well, how'd the original do it? the hangar has at least 3 elevators that can strike fighters below, and there is a nice storage/repair deck below. he mystery behind the 2-3-4 lettered squares carried over from the original bay? #1 Elevator is OUTSIDE :D

Ohh... totally forgot that

Where on the outside?:confused:

Concordia3.jpg

Sitting on the elevator in this pic. I'm pretty sure thats a Free Trader.

Back