Arrow 3D Printed photos 1/72

Mlourenco

Spaceman
Hello all, I got a suggestion to put the photos of the Arrow that my new friend makes at shapeways and I make it printed to build. I remember to have an account here a long time ago, and I use to visit this site and forum since it was created, but for some reason I was away for a while.

Well I hope you enjoy the photos.
50 Size compar with a F-16B 1-72.jpg 51 Wing Commander Arrow (3D Printed).jpg 52  Wing Commander Arrow.jpg 53 Arrow pieces.jpg 54 Cocpit details, and a pilot in scale to compare.jpg 55 Engine Details.jpg 56 End Cover.jpg 57 Missiles.jpg 58 Canopy (They will be replaced for vacuoformed ones).jpg 59 Front Part.jpg 61 Closer.jpg 62 Lateral view.jpg 63 Canopy in place.jpg 64 Rear Piece.jpg
50 Size compar with a F-16B 1-72.jpg
51 Wing Commander Arrow (3D Printed).jpg
52  Wing Commander Arrow.jpg
53 Arrow pieces.jpg
53 Arrow pieces.jpg
54 Cocpit details, and a pilot in scale to compare.jpg
55 Engine Details.jpg
56 End Cover.jpg
57 Missiles.jpg
58 Canopy (They will be replaced for vacuoformed ones).jpg
59 Front Part.jpg
61 Closer.jpg
62 Lateral view.jpg
63 Canopy in place.jpg
64 Rear Piece.jpg

Looks great! Is it possible to order those parts? I don't recall an unpainted kit Arrow at Terran Fleet Supply.

Great work! That almost makes me want to build another one! Almost... :)
Klavs81 you mede it possible.
Well let's think in make another one.... maybe the Ferret, or the Hellcat. But first, I'll put this baby togheter and get my accounts back in order.....

ChrisReid, hello, It is with our friend Klavs81.

Yeah, was this a custom kit he made for you or is there a shapeways or sculpteo link to everything so other people could order? I don't recall this particular setup being available before.

Guys, I've shot out emails to a bunch of resin kit manufacturers regarding the ships. Hopefully one of them may respond and we can get some good quality wing commander inspired model kits out there in the wild for some reasonable prices. Stay tuned!

Back