Armada Proving Grounds game Aug 2 at 7pm EDT (GMT -4hr)

It occurs to me that today is Aug 2nd not tommorow. I don't know what I was thinking but this should confuse the heck out of people. Are any of you available today? :D

I'll be gone tonight, but there's a chance I could be around Sunday afternoon.

I'd be interested in this, but don't have any experience using IRC, ICQ or the like... so how do I best get started there?

(DOSBox Armada is already working for me since a year or so, thank you; especially helpful was that joystick patch)
[edit: WCPMP however didn't work for me back then- I just DLed the enhancment pack to try again, maybe I had an older version of that MP stuff]

Ok its time, and we are playing on #wingnut. For this occasion I would like to included these taunts recorded from wc2 and 3 for your use. However, custom taunts doesn't work with PG only Armada. Enjoy!

armadataunts.zip

I'd be interested in this, but don't have any experience using IRC, ICQ or the like... so how do I best get started there?

(DOSBox Armada is already working for me since a year or so, thank you; especially helpful was that joystick patch)
[edit: WCPMP however didn't work for me back then- I just DLed the enhancment pack to try again, maybe I had an older version of that MP stuff]

WCPMP isnt needed as this is armada.
First you should check to see that your armada set up is "to the letter" with the directions above, as any discrepancy can mean lag.

Second for irc chat, I suggest a simple one like the Firefox's addon Chatzilla, which is free. Then follow the directions on the CIC to join
/server irc.wcnews.net
/join #wingnut

At the top of the forums, right next to "Log Out" it says "IRC" that will start the Javachat and take you right into #wingnut without having to d/l anything. You may find it easier.

Back