Are we missing some Prophecy movie files?

FlightShtick

Captain
I notice the numbered files have alot of gaps, (0000 then jumps to 0010) and a few files are not DVD, for instance, the main title just before the Kilrathi temple is definitely the original and not the DVD. Was something lost in the extraction? Or simply cannot be extracted at all?
Thoughts?

Often the reason for gaps in filing systems is so that files can be added at a later date.

When I was writing assembly instructions I would write them as operation 10, 20 and 30, instead of operations 1, 2 and 3. It meant that if the customer wanted an extra part on the assembly, it would be added as operation 15, and it would become operations 10, 15, 20 and 30.

It would save having to edit the document, and any associated documents, or in the case of computer peoples, it would save them from having to edit all of the program files.

What diva those Kilrath are. :p
Ahh well, so I'm not missing anything them. I'm pretty good at Vegas Video, what are the odds at cleaning them up. After I saw that great members (I forgot his name, sorry) making of WC3 video I was floored. I played it on a 52 inch in my living room and it was still incredible. How would I go about extracting?

Often the reason for gaps in filing systems is so that files can be added at a later date.

When I was writing assembly instructions I would write them as operation 10, 20 and 30, instead of operations 1, 2 and 3. It meant that if the customer wanted an extra part on the assembly, it would be added as operation 15, and it would become operations 10, 15, 20 and 30.

It would save having to edit the document, and any associated documents, or in the case of computer peoples, it would save them from having to edit all of the program files.
Is it possible to modify the file and remove that clip entirely?

Back