(April 1, 2012)

I want to know what kind of jerks win Mega Millions and then asks for money? Sheeessh the nerve of some people! :p

Knowledge belongs to the galaxy you facsist! ;)

hahaha Durandal is right ,whats going on here ? BTW who is this Dan Hardwicke person ? I only managed to find this https://www.wcnews.com/webmirrors/wchs/

WCHS is the early predecessor to wcnews, and that's the nostalgic webmirror of the site hosted here. I wasn't online back then, but it seems Dan Hardwicke was the founder of WCHS, hence, godfather to the CIC.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOAF,

I just looked all over the CIC page........where do I go to send you money? Unfortunately, it didn't jump out at me. I figure I can toss you AND Saga a jackson each when I d/l and pay for it in the next week or so.

LOAF,

I just looked all over the CIC page........where do I go to send you money? Unfortunately, it didn't jump out at me. I figure I can toss you AND Saga a jackson each when I d/l and pay for it in the next week or so.

LOAF doesn't need any money. He just won Mega Millions and went on a trip to Florida to celebrate. ;)

There is another Durandal on the CZ here. (No relation :p)

I've used Dundradal since about 1994. It was inspired by the rampant AI "Durandal" in Bungie's Marathon trilogy.

Yes, Durandal was the unbreakable sword of Sir Roland. Cast from the same steel as Cortana ;)

It's also an anti-runway bomb.

Back