Anyone else play the guitar?

Happy

Spaceman
I know someone does, as I have a really good WC theme overture(sp?).
I've been playing for 6 years. I have both an accoutsic and electric. both are coincidentally Samick.

I own two guitars. I assume I could probably play one in an emergency situation.

I've been learning classical guitar since 1995. I currently have two Yamaha classical guitars, models C-350E and a C-370.

I've been playing for 3 like years now... before that I only knew how to play a couple or so of two-chord songs on acoustic guitars... now I'm a bit better than that :p I don't have an acoustic guitar, but I got a fender strat and a custom-made les paul lookalike which I'm about to sell, since I don't use it anyway (because no matter how much it *looks* like a les paul, it doesn't *sound* like one ;))

--Eder

Well, it doesn't sound like *my* fender, for sure, since I've changed the thing's pickups :p But I've used a Samick guitar a few times and it was pretty good, IMO. Beats over-hyped stuff, like Epiphone's, if you ask me.

--Eder

I've played off and on for the last 4 years and I'm not too bad. I know enough that a friend and me get together whenever a party breaks out over here and have a jam session (which a crowd favorite seems to be the Gourds bluegrass 'Gin and Juice' homage).

I currently own 4 guitars . . . an Applause acoustic/electric guitar (great little inexpensive guitar - which is what I do most of my playing on), an Alvarez acoustic 6-string, a Yamaha acoustic 12-string, and a Fender Strat electric guitar. If anyones in the Fayetteville AR area drop me a line, we'll get together and pick a bit :)

C-ya

I don't play guitar... but I have a drum! I don't know where it came from, though, and I don't know how to play it. One day I just woke up and it was next to my bed.

I have a guitar and I can make noises with it, but playing is a bit beyond me. It's a crappy Encore strat.

I'm more of a bassist, just been looking into getting hold of a five string Ibanez.

I have an accoustic (Ovation Celebrity) and electric (Ibanez RG120, it's pretty cheap but I like it still)

I play in a Cream cover band.

Back