Anyone at OGame

pygasos

Rear Admiral
www.ogame.org is a strategic html(browser) game over the internet. It is a little slow as a game but nothing like ruling the universe :) .....
We should make a WC skin for the game and probably a universe(server) for the WC universe.... If anyone is interested or has ideas and friends that could help I'am all ears...

“Life armored me with Serenity to accept things I can not change,
Courage to change things I can
And Wisdom to know the difference”

I don't play this particular game, but I play browser games. I would enjoy playing a WC browser game similuar to elite avengers, or utopia.

Does anyone have space to upload a skin show we can work on that???
I will manage the pics but I don't know how to temper with the .css :D
Show let's do it

Universe 12

I 'am at universe 12. If anyone want's help with goody's just say the word :)
If anyone has nice pics from ships,planets or buildings I am interested...
Help is wellcome , just contact me...

hey, just registered at OGame and need some help. How long does it take to harvest the resources? I got a level 2 metal mine and level 1 crystal mine and the metal is slowly trickling up and crystal is staying where it is pretty much. also how do I build a shipyard? I cant find it on the buildings menu or any menu. thanks

Iceman, check the technogoly screen, it tells you what things you can built, and what you need to build to get them. The resources are harvested something like 16 per hour for a metal mine lvl.1... click on metal mine and it'll tell you

I think the resources go up real-time

ahh ha, got it. Thanks Peidu. I wish it would go faster :( another question: are resources collected whether your online or not? btw Im at universe 11 Alliance name is Free Republic of Landreich (needed a WC feel to it IMO) tag is landreic (not enough room for the h)

Hmm... Me and Cam Kollent are at universe 8... We really should all be in the same universe and destroy everybody else under one WC alliance. Oh well!

EDIT - Yes Iceman, resources are collected whether online or offline.

Yeah I would suggest that you join at universe 8, I think you can register at another universe under the same e-mail address. So far the 'Terran Confederation' has three members: Peidu, powell99, and me.

OOH, double post...

At the main menu screen, when you choose universe and sign-in with username and password, put in universe 8 instead of universe 6... then it'll come up with something like 'that character does not exist... please register here'

Register there like you did with universe 6

Back