ADs HD Movie Trailer (December 26, 2012)

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
AD has painstakingly recreated the 2 minute theatrical trailer for the Wing Commander feature film in HD. Using the title cards and audio from the digital version of the trailer and footage from the High Definition version of the movie that has only recently become readily available through services like iTunes and Vudu, AD matched every frame to showcase the film like you never seen it before. Download it here. (1080p, 240MB)

--
Original update published on December 26, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just had a look into this trailer and it looks nice. Well done.
If I may suggest something for a future version of this trailer: Maybe a HD recreation of the text-scenes would be nicer instead of upscaling the original ones. Maybe CJCA915 could give you some advice, since he recreated the trailers of the Episodes of the 1st Season of Star Trek: TNG in HD (
)

Thanks. I could try and redo the title cards but I'd have to figure out all the fonts... The hardests bit to mimic would be the title disolve thing at the end and credit block... otherwise I probably would have redone them.

I might try it in the future if I get brave enough. I'm still some what of an editing amature really.

Back