abnormal swabbie action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy

Spaceman
im still relatively new to the board, but it seems like we've had an abnormal number of newly demoted swabbies' as of late. is that normal, or is just abunch of arguementative people find this place and pass it on?

Originally posted by Happy
im still relatively new to the board, but it seems like we've had an abnormal number of newly demoted swabbies' as of late. is that normal, or is just abunch of arguementative people find this place and pass it on?

Ehh, just that one Colonel Guy <G> Ghost isn't really banned :)

Well, yes, but then...

yourhitler.jpg

Originally posted by Col.Dom
HAHAHA!! Where'd you get that pic from!?

I made it yesterday... I was making fun of those online personality tests and how they're always positive.

Blair.jpg

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Nice :\

hahaha, parole status!

You are now on parole. As part of your parole program, you must make no more than posts per day for the next week. If you get into any trouble on or off the board, you parole will be repealed and..........

Thats kind of funny;)

hmmm, I go home for the weekend, and all sorts of stuff happens. So exactly happened? (if people dont mind telling of course)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
hahaha, parole status!
You are now on parole. As part of your parole program, you must make no more than posts per day for the next week. If you get into any trouble on or off the board, you parole will be repealed and..........
.....and we´ll take away your Avatar. :(

It wasn´t Ghost´s fault, I think that I.Q. (Ignorance Quotient) guy was really annoying...

Bandit LOAF, That certainly was very nice of you to unban that guy that called you a nazi. Certainly was kool of you to forgive him. Hopefully it will be a lesson to others as to what not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back