abnormal swabbie action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by 'breathe new life into the game' you mean piss everyone off and ruin their fun..

I think it'd be fun to play "Where's the Traitor?" HAHAHA! Imagine having to evade and hunt down the homocidal madman on your team that is killing your friends... and is after you too!? Oh, the rush of the hunt (for both hunter and hunted)!!

If it weren't for those pesky "Dombotron9 fragged $u(K3R," messages when you annihilated your own team mate, it would make an interesting game of "Who's the Traitor?"

Eh? Eh??

Wrong-o, mpanty! It would be more likely:

"Man Explodes! Coolest Explosion Ever! First Man to Receive the Nobel Prize for Coolness! Will Go Down in History!"

HA :p

Err, no.

I'm sure there's records of people spontaneously combusting... freaky stuff.

Try exploding then coming back to life - that might make a small mark on history... in the tabloids, or something.

But really, I'm sure all this silliness is wearing thin, especially with all the overzealous Hellcat advertising. I respectfully advise you to stop, or at least tone it down a bit. Or in the very least, pay attention to LOAF's 'kind' threat to Bob.

Originally posted by TC

Nobody edited anything...

I know... I was just biding my time until I could post...

Death by Booga-booga!

Punishments that make the gas chamber look humane.

Maxim, Jul 2000

Afghanistan
Since coming to power in 1997, the Taliban party has resorted to unorthodox capital punishments. On the basis of an obscure line of Islamic text, at least five felons have been executed by having a giant wall of bricks or mud pushed onto them.

Florida
Last July, when Allen Lee Davis became the first person executed in the state’s new 2,300-volt electric chair, blood gushed from his nose. But Florida has not lost faith in Old Sparky, which back in 1997 made foot-long flames shoot out of Pedro Medina’s head.

Kazakhstan
This republic has emerged as the former Soviet satellite for gruesome punishments. Besides exercising your run-of-the-mill brutality, one prison starved its inmates until they were so mad with hunger that they killed a fellow felon and ate him.

Libya
Perennially wacky dictator Muammar Qaddafi has insisted that his nation televise its numerous public hangings. Recently a hangman was shown strenuously yanking on his victim’s legs while the man thrashed on the rope, still alive.

Pakistan
This March in the city of Lahore, convicted serial killer Javed Iqbal was sentenced to be strangled to death in a public park. Just to be safe, his body was ordered to be cut into 100 pieces, which were then to be dropped into a vat of acid.

Singapore
Caning is the least of your worries in this stern little Southeast Asian nation, where you’ll be strung up faster than you can say “But that wasn’t in the travel guide!” The country employs seven different excuses for killing you, including drug trafficking.

Zimbabwe
This African nation hangs its crooks, with the occasional crucifixion thrown in for good measure. One fellow, screaming that he was innocent and begging for his life, tried to grab onto the hangman. So they beat him to death with a hammer

THIS!

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Pakistan
This March in the city of Lahore, convicted serial killer Javed Iqbal was sentenced to be strangled to death in a public park. Just to be safe, his body was ordered to be cut into 100 pieces, which were then to be dropped into a vat of acid.

That's a bit much, wouldn't ya' say :confused:

Maybe the fellow was related to Rasputin? :D Besides, it sounds like the guy was already dead when the chopping and acid dipping was done.

Best, Raptor

Why yes... if they're actually being bothered with the chopping and the acid dipping, why not make things neat? 100 pieces it is! :rolleyes:
And some cultures call themselves civilized... yeah I know, nobody's perfect.

If the pieces are gonna be thrown in to acid anyway, why bother being that precise? No one would know. It would be much less time consuming to use an industrial shredder.

Also, it sounds like they could make an entertaining version of Survivor based around the Kazakhstan thing.

If the felon was really unpopular with the public (which most felons are), it was probably really entertaining to any crowds that happened to be watching. Besides, after watching that, wouldn't you be less likely to break the law?

Yes, it is paid with blood,haunting nightmares of dead people and the horrors of the undead who claims you as you enter in their kingdom of doom and misery :)

...And the satisfaction that you, at least, have done your bit in the fight against overpopulation :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back