abnormal swabbie action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Bandit LOAF, That certainly was very nice of you to unban that guy that called you a nazi. Certainly was kool of you to forgive him.

Yeah, it was very cool, but I wouldn´t mess with an Admin again. Hope those newbies chill down now, specially with all those silly polls. Wanna know someone´s opinion? Let them express themselves freely, not limiting their opinions on polls. For instance that "ColonelHayden" guy was trying to know which WC ship was the best, but he could only use 10 ships in each poll so he posted like half-dozen polls so you could vote on 60 starships. 60! That´s how many votes he would get on those polls in a week. The winner would be: "Excalibur, Vampire, Broadsword, Sabre, Rapier AND Devastator, with 4 votes each." Not to mention how boring those polls can be if you don´t have a limit.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Pathetic, unimpressive, unloved...

That test certainly hit the nail on the head, didn't it, Bob?

Actually, I got Castro :p That was just to make a point :p

Yea having to many polls is annoying. Like right now I can see at least 3 polls. If you have a poll wait for a couple days before posting it ya know? I think the adm. was well within their right. Hopefully something like that wont happen for awhile.

The problem with the posts are the silly posts only, there can be 5 posts if they are good and reasonable

Originally posted by Ghost
The problem with the posts are the silly posts only, there can be 5 posts if they are good and reasonable

Would you consider my "Women of Wing Commander," poll reasonable? :)

Originally posted by Wulf
So...anyone know where to take this 'Dictator Test'?

Yes... and I'm not going to tell you... It's for your own good. :(

I think the adm. was well within their right.

Admins are always withing their rights.

Of course the administrators are always in their right. They need to administrat. Like this site, I too have to administor the people on my forum on my site. If I wasn't there people would be bad mouthing me left and right and complaining about the ite and just being rude. Thankfully the power of the administrator is there to be used. I was playing Counter Strike yesterday (yes it wasn't Wing Commander :( ) and there wasn't an Administrator. The game was sucking horribly because there were people on my team that were attacking myself and the other team members. Stuff like that would have certainly banned a player, but because there wasn't an administrator they just kept doing it. Well, needless to say they got banned because an administrator finally came in and...

LAYED THE SMACK DOWN WITH A CAN OF WHOOP ASS! :D

Without administrators the world would be a crappy place.

I was playing Counter Strike yesterday (yes it wasn't Wing Commander :( ) and there wasn't an Administrator. The game was sucking horribly because there were people on my team that were attacking myself and the other team members. Stuff like that would have certainly banned a player, but because there wasn't an administrator they just kept doing it.

That's no fun. I would've just turned him into a chicken and blown him up a couple of times until he left on his own.

Ohhh it royally sucked. They were going around shooting us It was like who do ya trust? Then one of them even used my S/N. "PYGMYPIRANHA" I was like "who the *#@!$ are you ???" He was like "who are you?" and it just went back and forth and royally sucked. I attacked them sometimes, but eventually I got banned for killing one of them and they got banned as well. It royally sucked and was a pretty miserable expereince. I hate it when people cheat and do that. Just simply not very considerate and gamer friendly. I got banned because they were attacking me and I guess it was ok because they got banned too, but why should I get banned for defending myself against a team mate gone bad?

Col.Dom is the Real Life Khyron Too!

Heh heh :cool:

I, myself, am quite a Khyron!

The only three games I ever play online are UT, Tribes 2 and AvP2 (sometimes my friends and I play AvP: GE for a laugh or two :p ). Usually, what happens is, I get extremely bored and start hunting down my team mates, one-by-one. I'll focus on one, kill him/her... then move on. It's quite a rush! HAHA!!

Of course, I only get about five before they catch on and ban my buttocks :D

I also giggle like a maniac whilst I blast buddies! MWA HAHA!!

Ahhh So Col. Dom, its people like you that I have to deal with when playing Counter Strike and my own team mates light up my life with friendly fire. Damn. Alright, listen to Dynaco.

MWUHOOHOO HAHA!!

I'M A MAniAC!!

I haven't played a game since... and I don't frequent Counter Strike. I always resorted to backstabbing in order to breathe new life into the game.

I then figured "If it's really so boring, don't play at all." So I haven't.

... except, every once in a while.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back