Wing Commander VOD

Blaster

Rear Admiral
The Wing Commander movie showed up in HBO’s Video On Demand section on DirecTV. I wasn’t able to find any mention of it on their website but it definitely was the right movie.

If anyone gets HBO VOD from their satellite or cable provider I suggest checking to see if it’s there.

It's been airing on HBO for about a week as well. It's rotating which HBO it's on. I haven't seen it on regular HBO, but it's been on a number of the weirdo HBOs.

It's also totally available on HBOgo.
Watching right now.
The intro music is still some of the best I've ever heard.

It's also totally available on HBOgo.
Watching right now.
The intro music is still some of the best I've ever heard.

Hehe, I read probably one of the worst written reviews the other day about the movie. They guy's first gripe was how awful and "intrusive" the music in the WC movie is... ?????

It's such a weird complaint made more absurd because it's the one thing that almost all people who actually hate the movie can agree on - that the music was great.

Argh!! My DVR list for HBO OD is not featuring Wing Commander at all! :mad:

Damn Brighthouse, should change the name to Darkhouse, because that's what it was last night with the TV off in disgust.

As long as you have HBO, you should also have access to HBO Go... so you can watch it through the internet (hbogo.com) or via a mobile device.

Back