wing commander red point status?

starlord

Swabbie
Banned
Hello, starlord here:

I was woundering what was the status of this very attractive MOD?
It looks very nice and I hope we'll see it out one day.

Regards to all.

Yeah, Red Point TanGO is obviously dead until further notice, but once the Standoff guys are done Standoff, I'd like to see some work on that mod. It looks pretty cool mod.

All right: I'll try to contact them.

It seems the guy (callsign tango) is part of the standoff staff, so this might explain some things too.

So long.

Well, Tango is a part of the Standoff staff, but we haven't heard from him in over a year as well. He was, at the time, very busy, and presumably he simply hasn't been able to get back to modding since then.

Ow, that's not good news.

I just hope he'll get my messages then, otherwise I don't see what I can do to obtain a status report.

No answer, though I believe I tried everywhere.

It's a shame to let this thing die, though.

I wouldn't like to seem demanding, but would the standoff team be interested in continuing that MOD once standoff is finished (after a well earned rest, that is?)

The story was truly inspiring.

we fans hope for the best.

I'm not really sure there's much to continue without access to whatever has been done (and the blessing of someone who isn't around anymore...).

I think I just managed to find silvio fusaro's real address in argentina (as well as his phone number). I'll try to contact him that way. I'll keep you in touch.

I GOT HIM: I spoke to him by phone, and from what he tells me, red point was soon to be out: He just had a lot of problems with the spanish/english translations. I trust he will now find some persons to finish this.

Should you need to contact him, dial this: (REMOVED)

wrigly, but I found him in the end.

OK, standlord contact me at my office phone (???) Still I'm ask myself how he did? but that is not very important now, next I'll ask him in private email... (Thanks Bandit by don't publish my personal information)
At first I'm want so sorry with all comunity, specially with my friends of standoff, but I really had not spare time to continue. Very time ago I talked with Pierre and Quarto about problems with my job.
I'll be posting soon what really is necessary to complete redpoint project.
I'll take out the dust onto those (lot) files and will review it. I need a time to do it.

TanGO

At first I'm want so sorry with all comunity, specially with my friends of standoff, but I really had not spare time to continue. Very time ago I talked with Pierre and Quarto about problems with my job.
Good to hear you're alright, we would have loved to hear from you even if you're still too busy to help us :)

Hi, TanGO!

Good to see you home.

LOAF, Sorry about the phone, but since I found it in an argentina phone book, I thought that it wouldn't be problematic to post it. Obviously, it would have been on the red lists if the contrary.

Although, feel free to delete that post.

Nice! :)
The same way that you have used to found me now you can apply his tendency FBI to find a translator! jeje :cool:

Back