which game(beside WC) would you like to have a sequel?

Lynx

Spaceman
Which game or game series (leaving out WC :p ) would you like to have a(another) sequel?

I personally would like to see System Shock 3, for example.

Hmm, this couldn't possibly be a small list. The ones I'd like the most are probably Outcast, Jagged Alliance, Strike Commander, Terminus, Morrowind, and Battlezone, probably in that order.

the metal gear series and the chrono series, although they are coming out with sequels (at least with metal gear, there is no real information on another chrono game)

Warcraft 4! lol that would be awesome! but I would like to see Civilization 4 or Descent 4(or whatever number they got up to) or even another Age of Empires game would be cool.

There are two sequels I would like to see made:

Descent 4
Oni 2

There currently is a fan-made Oni 2 being made, they've been working on it over at http://oni.bungie.org. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Starsiege 2845
Close Combat
C&C tiberian whatever it would be called
Marathon (although if you've played Halo you might have seen that a lot of people can make connections between the two games...Bungie is an amazing company that would definately do something like this...Marathon Story Page check out the Halo section especially...)

Dundradal said:
C&C tiberian whatever it would be called
Tiberian Twilight! Yeah, I totally forgot about that. I can't wait until they add on to the Red Alert/Tiberium saga. I didn't care for Generals much, and I really prefer the fixed 2D visual perspective they had for Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2. I definatly have to check around to see if there's any news about that...

Starlancer
Freelancer
Hostile Waters
Hardwar
Tachyon
Mad TV
X-Com (a good one that is)
Master of Orion (a good one that is, not that Orion #3 crap)
Space Hulk
Magic the Gathering (in a non ripoff variant like the old Microprose one)
Hyperspace
MUDS

Along the RTS lines, I'd like to see a new Dune game. As much as the prequel "House" novels weren't the greatest, I think there's a lot of content there to produce a really entertaining game. A Rise of Nations sequel would be pretty cool too.

I'd like to see sequals for Planescape: Torment. That game is AWESOME! Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequal to StarCraft.

How about a new Classic Mega Man game? And MegaMania doesn't count, because it doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

Back