Where can I buy it?

Earthworm

Spaceman
Anybody knows where I can get the WC3 official guide somewhere online? Not that I need any help with the game, but I want it for my colection, and I want the behind the scenes CD.

Another question, how many people were able to complete WC3, and WC4 on nightmare or crazy, without droping the dificulty level on any mission?

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Ummm the WC3 Deluxe with the behind the screens CD and all those little special things at amazon.com in the auctions area there's an auction starting at $75 thats the only american place I know of

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

I meant that one of the reasons I want the guide is that it comes wiht that CD.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

The EA Store ( http://www.eastore.ea.com I think) lists both the official WC3 and 4 guides as available. I don't know if they really are, because they only ship to a few countries. If you have a credit card, please find out
smile.gif

Last edited:
I ordered the WC3, WC4 and Prophecy oficial guides from them couple months ago, I got the WC4 and Prophecy guides but instead of the oficial for WC3 I got "The Ultimate WC3 guide" or something like that. Unoficial, it had nothing to do with Origin, it took the guy 4 sometimes 5 pages to explain a mission, and at the begining of each mission he wrote "you should tell your wingman to break and attack", which is a little obvious and wrong. To sum it all up it sucked. I think the evil EA didn't have any of the oficial guides left so they sent me that piece of crap.

------------------

Back