Whats your other big passion?

culler

Spaceman
Whats your other big thing?

Here's mine

kits_bike_sm.jpg

My Passion

My passions are human liberty. What are our rights, why they are our rights, and how the purpose of the government in relation to our rights.
By the way, for you history buffs, do you see any resembalence (sp?) between the Kilrathi and Rome?

Re: My Passion

Originally posted by Zarathustra
By the way, for you history buffs, do you see any resembalence (sp?) between the Kilrathi and Rome?

geez, can we get off Wing Commander for a little while? I thought that was the whole idea of this new forum.

I'm really asking, apart from Wing Commander, whats your other major hobby?
e.g. stamp collecting, rock climbing etc.

My main hobby is reading. Science and philosophy mostly. By science, i mean physics. By philosophy i mean political philosophy for the most part but i do like some others, which is evident by the name i picked...

Other passions besides WC....

My girlfriend Myriam, Dune, Star Wars, Ancient History, the One Hundred Year War, fighter planes,pr0n (;)), PC games,Astronomy, reading (specially sci-fi books (Asimov,Clarke, Herbert,Bradbury) LOTR surely i forgot other things.

Yay, I like rockclimbing - my light weight is actually an advantage in this case (I think). Although I've only done it indoors. Don't think I'd be too good at the outdoor thing.

Other interests? Loads actually. If anyone cares, they're on my website.

Wow, I turn my back and the board gets a new sparkly bit added,

My other passions are Rugby Union (go Paviors), Architecture (Post Modernistic at the Mo), 10 pin bowling, and football (soccer to you americans ;) ) although I seem to be picking up a lot of splinters at the minute

Re: Re: Re: My Passion

Originally posted by TC

Oddly enough, I was rock climbing yesterday.

And I was stamp collecting yesterday!

But I fell and hurt my stamp collecting knee, so I'm not trying that again.

LOL LOAF!

MY passions include scuba-diving, video-games (especially adventure and RPG), but the biggest of all is playing and watching soccer.

BTW, very nice Suzuki culler.

Way to go, mpanty!!!

Besides WC, I like my girlfriend (4 yrs and counting), movies, computers, Law, sports in general, such as baseball (Indians :( ), hockey (Red Wings :) ), I LOVE soccer (www.atletico.com.br) of course and, as my commemmorative sig says:
30campeao06.jpg

Other passions aside from WC, eh?

Well, I want to score films and write music, so I'm working on that. Thursday nights at my best friend Danielle's house, bothering famous and not-so-famous people, learning about WW2, Star Wars, Anime (Escaflowne, Eva, et al), Film (esp "classics"), the Medal Of Honor series of games, and possibly most of all, Elliot Goldenthal.

shades

That´s pure, shiny gold, folks.

Hey Ghost use these for the next four years: :cool:

<edit> make it 8, that´s the minimum amount of time for some country to reach our ***** five stars.

Soccer (FC Bayern Muenchen), NHL (Colorado Avalanche), Diablo II (as soon as Patch 1.10 is released), STAR WARS, STAR TREK, LOTR

I'm a big soccer fan as well, although as of late the team I support here, Sao Paulo FC, hasn't been doing too well (as Starkey can probably attest to :p).

I also like Star Wars, Dune, FPS games in general, diving, and lots of other stuff, but my biggest passion is guitar playing. If I could make just enough money to pay my bills by playing my guitar, I'd die a happy man :)

--Eder

Originally posted by Eder
I'm a big soccer fan as well, although as of late the team I support here, Sao Paulo FC, hasn't been doing too well (as Starkey can probably attest to :p).

It ain´t worse than Atlético... But it´s just a matter of days until Gilberto Silva is sold $$$ to Manchester Utd. and they hire a few (8-10) good players :D

Originally posted by Jochen
Diablo II (as soon as Patch 1.10 is released),

Yeah Diablo II is good, but i will play it again with the new patch,never, never without it!

I like the Resident Evil Series.The Tekken series.Stuff about Dune and StarWars (well Im not so sure about SW anymore)

Back