What Is The Acenet Pbm Archives New Url?

I Can't find the THE ACENET PBM ARCHIVES.I figured it's not at solsector.net anymore.

Since you guys belong to WCAC I knew you would know where's it at.

So what is the URL?

Awww...

Boo hoo...life is so hard sometimes. But...as long as...we...have loaded pauses...we...should be...okay...

Eh, who cares, this thread his both hilarious and wonderful, and Chinese gold farming spam brought it back to us.

Fantastic:

Boo hoo...life is so hard sometimes. But...as long as...we...have loaded pauses...we...should be...okay...

Also, it's so great that someone was using a WebTV to post to it.

When was WebTV in its 'prime?' For some reason, I thought it was more recent than that...

(and how bad is it that I didn't notice the above posts were from 2002...:(

The era of set-top WebTVs was the mid-to-late-90s (you know it has to be the Usenet era, since they were one of Kibo's staple jokes)... but I think the technology is actually still used today, just more integrated into existing cable boxes and Tivo-copies.

So...where are all of the HTL pieces? All those hundreds upon hundreds of pages?

I know someone who still uses a WebTV account. He's a very nice guy but he knows absolutely nothing about technology that was made after the Bronze Age.

So...where are all of the HTL pieces? All those hundreds upon hundreds of pages?

Unfortunately, holdingtheline.net seems to have gone byebye (whois says the domain name expired last month, and hasn't been renewed). I haven't tried getting ahold of Raptor yet, but I'll be fixing that lack in a few minutes.

He hasn't logged in here in a long time, but there are a couple recent notes on his Facebook page about continuing HTL soon.

Back