WC4- Death Of Catscratch

Spaceangel

Spaceman
Having a hard time saving Catscratch. After answering his distress call and destroying all the bandits, I search my radar. All I see is his disabled ship and a piece of space junk. I tried beaming on both of them to no avail. The beam is working fine.

Is there a time limit for the rescue? I can't find an excape capsule.

Please help - I can't stand to see Sosa crying.

Thanx

Spaceangel

------------------
Time will tell

You have to look at your radar and try to find a purple dot, that's his escape pod (you can't lock on it with your targeting computer). Fly close to it, and turn around and use the tractor beam to get him into your ship. After that you should destroy his Avenger. (it's not required though)

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Well not really.
It isn't really necessary at all to destroy the Avenger (I've passed it before without destroying it).

I said it's not required.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

really?? i thought you had to destroy the avenger? at least that's what i thought from what maniac said.. I'l have to try it without destroying it next time

I didnt, But Catscartch did and he got in trouble so I guess i'll never listen again to Maj. Marshell

Back