WC4 Capture Transport

So what if there are 3 fleet carriers with 10,000 crew? I think you got the numbers wrong because even the Midway doesen't have the crew that size, and IIRC Confederation class ships have a crew of 2,000. And who says that Confederation and Concordia can't have the same crew? They are about the same size.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Yes as a matter of fact I do. Does this have anything to do with this? NO!

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Death`s Head:Sosa taking a shower in blair`s quarter?Are you making jokes with me?

When?Where?Why?

I want to see!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't see it. You have to read about it in the WC4 novel.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

That was one of the complaints I had about the novel, actually.... I mean, here we have a perfectly good, ground breaking story in the game where the hero actualy DOESN'T get the girl, which made it more interesting (to me, anyway). Then, the writers of the book go and take Catscratch and Vagabond (two excellent characters) almost completely out of the story, giving Sosa to Blair. On top of that, they got rid of the choice between Speradon and Circe, which could have provided some nice moral ambiguity.

You're right Stinger, though the WC4 novel although changed is still quite good.

For anyone who still didn't read the WC4 novel, go read the parody of WC4 by Gary Haldik. It's got more to do with WC4 game than the WC4 novel, and Blair also gets Soas. (and Panther and some other women not mentioned in the game)

------------------
Gen. Patton

I would have gone for Panther!
smile.gif
smile.gif

BTW, where would I be able to find the parody?

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

It's not on the links section. It's in the Newsgroup (AGWC) section because that is where it was originally posted.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

It's also in the CIC links.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Yes it does. At least to their old homepage.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Why? It's in the CIC links section, like I said it was.

------------------
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 31, 2000).]

Hey... no fair... you edited from submission (saying I hurt your feeling) to rebelion
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Yup, I'm feeling better now. But rebelion? Not realy, it's still in the planing stages. I'm still not sure if I should rebel or not.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Back