WC3 killboard

bsmith1702

Rear Admiral
I was just wondering: I've been playing through the games from start to finish (I started before the Replay thing) and have been keeping track of kills, medals, etc. I've noticed that after some missions in WC3 I get impossibly high number of kills after certain missions. For example, 123 for Alcor 1. This was a mission where I ejected/died a lot, so I was wondering, does the game keep recording kills between attempts at a mission? Has anyone else noticed this?

I hate to sound like an idiot if you already know how the killboard works, but it can't hurt to ask if you're subtracting the current kill count from the one prior to your last mission.

Yes, that's what I've been doing. So prior to Alcor 1, I had 343 kills on the board. After the mission I had 466. And there definately aren't 123 targets in the mission.

Just did a quick experiment. I played through the very first mission, ejecting a few times. When I got back, I had 9 kills on the board, which is about the number I counted between the three times I replayed the mission. I guess the kill count or whatever doesn't reset if you eject and select replay mission.

Back