wc1+2 + privateer 2

Sebster

Spaceman
Can you please help me. All these games run way to fast and i cant/dont know how to slow them down. The slow down utilities dont work of I just cant use them properly so can you please help me

Perhaps you slowed them down too much, doing so will just let the puter run at normal speed. Did you try in small increments?

Priv2 is running too fast, you say? Are you using the DOS version or the Windows version?

As for the other games (assuming you're not using Kilrathi Saga), Mo'Slo should work fine; just make sure you use this syntax:

moslo /xx.x wing1.exe

where xx.x is the speed you want the game to run at, expressed as a percentage of normal system speed. Also, make sure you have the latest version of Mo'Slo from http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/ .

Hi again. I really need help coz i am useless with moslo. So what i do.Go into dos. and do the following:
d:wing
D:/wing>moslo/20.1/wc.exe?
is this correct coz if not can u please give me the write command

I'm guessing that you've got the shareware version of MoSlo. Therefore, you can't use decimal points. Try...

D:\wing\>moslo /20 wc.exe

Actually, it's not so much a matter of shareware vs registered; it's simply how old your copy is. Get later versions from the URL I already posted.

Back