WC:CD "Test" Fighter

Fluid space?

Also, Avenger is taken, you probably aught to choose another name. Neat model!

Avenger is used by the BW ship, witch means it is not "taken" for confed. After all we have confed A-20 Banshee bomber (from armada) and a BW Banshee light fighter, witch is completely different ship

Well no he does have a point...Maybe I should differentiate the Avenger name to somethin else....so I've found a few names, should make a poll of like 10 names again or just think of a quick name....I kinda like the name "Vengence" Let me know what you think.

Well no he does have a point...Maybe I should differentiate the Avenger name to somethin else....so I've found a few names, should make a poll of like 10 names again or just think of a quick name....I kinda like the name "Vengence" Let me know what you think.

Oooh, yeah. I like that, like the Vultee Vengeance.

Strange, I don't seem to see any messages from you in the index, sorry :(

If you still want the max file I can send it.

Hey Scooby.... Someone had given me your email and it kept giving me a no feedback type of messege. But anyways.... Originally I was going to use the model that you see at the top of this thread...Then I decided to mod a different model that you had made, pretty much so that it looks much less like the original ship that's on here. This is more of a test type of ship and I'm not really too sure If I'm going to use it at all. If I did you use any of these models... on this thread you were definately going to get credit for creating the original model & textures. You do some awesome work.

Just use either this or better yet hardlight's messaging. I check those more often then my email.

Also isn't that my Kilrathi Gothhek fighter? Without it's wings it took me a while to figure it out. :)

Yup... You are correct it is pretty much the Fuselage and the engine area without the wings and a few stretching or shrinking points plus some added Missiles pods/launchers of some sort...If you object that I can do a redesign myself...I just like to show alot of different ideas really. It doesn't mean that all of them will be used. Like For example. I used the original rapier model from SWC showed a bunch of different Screenshots of it. And then I redesigned it.. But I haven't posted it up on the forums as of yet. If you object to me using the fuselage I will change it :)

Nope, not a problem, I do a lot of that myself. In fact, I think the gottheks fuselage was originally the Gothri from Saga.

Back