WC Buddy Icons?

AOL Instant Messenger. I also wish that there were some WC ones, I'd be using 'em! For now I'm just stuck with Space Ghost I guess... now if only they had Zorak ;)

You people realize all you have to do is resize an image you like and it can be used as a buddy icon?

I understand that, but some Buddy Icons are moving pictures, like the ones at BadAssBuddyIcon.com, I am just wondering if there are any WC ones out there.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
You people realize all you have to do is resize an image you like and it can be used as a buddy icon?

Can I do that with the AOL/CompuServe browser or do I have to have AIM?

Originally posted by RiotAct218
I understand that, but some Buddy Icons are moving pictures, like the ones at BadAssBuddyIcon.com, I am just wondering if there are any WC ones out there.

They're just animated gifs. You can make your own with Paint Shop Pro's animated gif suit (or you can just re-size existing animations).

My buddy icon is a rezised version of HappyMan.gif (G)

Can I do that with the AOL/CompuServe browser or do I have to have AIM?

Wow, I didn't know CompuServe still existed! Back in the early nineties I was part of a WC club dealy on there...

I would imagine tnat AOL can use any image as a buddy icon, though.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Wow, I didn't know CompuServe still existed! Back in the early nineties I was part of a WC club dealy on there...

Yeah, it's pretty much exactly the same as AOL and you can talk with AOL members, but it just says CompuServe instead of AOL. Same browsers and everything.

All you have to do is just save a picture you want to your computer and just add it as your icon and it will resize it for you. I had the Origin logo for a while.

Back