Wat happend with the WC series

Blair married Pattie Drake and they adopted Casey as their own. They raised him to be a lawyer and then moved to a gated community in Florida.

And Casey got busted for drugs, and as a condition of his probation, had to perform legal services as community service for a child advocacy center.

This is like those old TIME/Life commercials where at the end they say, "I'm not gonna tell you, you have to buy the book!" Finish the game and find out; it's more fun that way.

Originally posted by BattleDog
No seriosly. What happened?

Short form - everyone dies, and Casey takes a suicide pill hidden in his cockpit and goes to sleep the sleep of the damned.

At least, this is what happens if you don't play the game...

Maybe I was playing a different game, because I thought that Blair confronted his father to try and return him to the Light side of the Force. Oh wait that's Star Wars.

i thought blair went missing then came back a few years later utterly insane and the steltek destroyed the universe and so on and so on, or was that wcx?

seriously in wcp, blair gets kidnapped by eevil bugs, then comes back, then goes to destry their wormhiole thing marine style and being blair, dissapears, last we see him hes runnin back to his ship after destroyin shield generator or something when a nephilim jumps him

we destroy tower and everyones happy!.

never finished SO altho i wudnt be surprised if darth vader appeared, slayed the evil bugs and he and hammill ran off into the sunset slicing battle droids to pieces, at least, thats what SHOULD happen :D

Originally posted by Madman
psst ghost, um, i was joking? hence seriously :D

And hence why Ghost specified that that particular scene appears in WCX.
You know, like FFX, but better, and not yet released?

Originally posted by junior
And hence why Ghost specified that that particular scene appears in WCX.
You know, like FFX, but better, and not yet released?

Or as in the fanfiction story where that happened...

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Oh, I'm sure that there's some good fan fiction out there...somewhere...

I admit, there is the occasional good fanfic. But the few good ones that I've read have been due to some interesting twist than anything else. For example, I once read a great trio of stories that ran with the inner monologues of Ryoko, Aeka, and Washu, from Tenchi Muyo. The writing wasn't concerned so much about a story as it was with getting a grip on the mind set of the character in each piece.

Back