Upcoming DS titles in JP

Edfilho

Cry some more!
The latest famitsu has a HUGE list of upcoming games for the DS. Here is a partial translation:
- Final Fantasy III (Square-Enix, 2006)
- Mario & Luigi RPG 2 (Nintendo, 29/12/05)
- Gyakuten Saiban 4 (Capcom, 2006)
- Brain Training 2 DS (Nintendo, 29/12/05)
- Rainbow Island DS (Taito, 05/01/06)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Square-Enix)
- Tingle RPG (Nintendo)
- Tales DS (Namco)
- Magical Vacation
- Ash (Nintendo / Mistwalker)
- Wishroom (Nintendo)
- Tenchu (From Software)
- Kaitou Wario (Nintendo)
- English Training DS [Eigo Zuke] (Nintendo)
- Detect Hacker (Nintendo)
- Densetsu no Stafi 4 (Nintendo)
- Puzzle Up DS (Nintendo)
- Crossword
- Metroid Pinball DS
- Metroid Prime Hunters
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Sudokou
- Bomberman Story (Hudson)
- New Gundam (Bandai)
- Mario Basket 3 vs. 3 (Nintendo)
- Stylebook Serie (Bandai)
- Daikookai Jidai (Koei)
- Ocha Inu no Heya
- Nobunaga's Ambition DS (Koei)
- Dracula [Castlevania] (Konami)
- Yugioh (Konami)
- Dangerous Jiisan
- vs. Puzzle Papi Inu Vector Wan!!
- Custom Robo DS (Nintendo)

Now that is a pretty cool line up, I hope most of this games will get a US ou EU release.

BTW, a few screenshots here: http://finalboss.globo.com/fb3/ctu.asp?cid=27159

Nintendo also unveiled the USB dongle they'll sell for those without wifi routers or bridges. With that tiny thing you'll be able to play several DS games against players around the world.

The first titles with WiFi Connection support include Animal Crossing and MArio Kart, but several will follow.

Thanks. I'm not sure about Metroid Pinball though :rolleyes:
A few good games would be nice, since my DS, is just like my GC, PS2, DC and GBA. Just lying there gathering dust. :(

well, between the 4 consoles, you gotta be either the fastest or the pickiest gamer ever. Or maybe you like ony fishing simulators or something :)
anyway, there are several new good games for th younger 3 systems! :)

I was playing a lot on my Xbox, but my DVD drive died. :( For some reasons, it's cheaper to by a new console, than to get it repaired. :confused:

It's nice to see some good games for the DS. I bought a few, but, for the most part, they kind of suck.
I'm not sure how many hours I've spent playing Mario Ware though. I almost got carpal tunnel syndrome playing WarioWare Twisted on the GBA. :eek:

There is no region protection for DS games so, if you don't want to wait, you can also buy them from an import store. I know 3 online stores:
Play-Asia, Lik-Sang and YesAsia. They ship everywhere on the planet.

There's another Mario platform game coming soon too (Oct. 20th) Super Princess Peach. http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-70-etu.html

Super Princess Peach looks really cool... I checked a video at nintendo's official JP site. It seems to be a top rate plataformer.

There are some pretty good DS games already out, though... Advance Wars DS, Castlevania DS (just released in the US), Meteos, Mario 64, Lunar DS... and some fun lil' ones like polarium and zookeeper

Haven't tried Lunar yet, though the reviews suggest that people will get somewhat put off by the 'running consumes HP/mana', along with some of the other combat mechanics. I'm eyeing the Trauma Surgeon and lawyer game myself... along with 'Lost in Blue'.

I just saw/tried OUENDAN!, this game is REALLY excellent. Pitty it is JP only so far. I'm really considering importing it.

The Fry's here is going to have the Trauma Center surgery game on Monday for just $22. I'll probably get that.

Aye.. I'm probably picking it up later this afternoon, and the lawyer game next week. From what I've read Trace Memory's a tad too short, and Lost in Blue sounds interesting... but I'm not sure how it'll go over for me. Medical games, on the other hand, were always an interest of mine.

Back