This just in; new game staring Nephilim!

Or maybe doing a mod only, not a full game, i think a mod for a Quake III engine (Quake 3, Voy).

Not In Every Bible.

"I dunno if WC: Prophecy ever covered this but Nephilim is actually from The Book of Genesis from the Bible. The Nephilim were hybrids of Man and Angel and they were suppose to be exquisitely beautiful...and incredibly hard to kill. God had to do away with them since he considered their existence to be against his word somehow. I think they were done away with during The Flood"

It actually depends on what translation you use. If you go back to ancient hebrew texts the term doesn't exist. The nephilem translation and word was actually added into the bible later on during the Greek times, and is based on greek legend.

The word Nephilim came from the Hebrew Naphal (Fallen,Fall from something,and is a verb i.e he fall from the table), the Nephilim are as you said sons of Angels and woman,they are giants, and are ¨Fallen¨ because the bad actions against god and the mankind (some tradition says that Goliath was the last ¨Fallen¨)

Back