I feel very gratified. Thanks
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
*YOU DAMNED SOULS!!!*

"He also forced everyone, small and great,
rich and poor, free and slave,
to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark,
which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate
the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."
..............Revelation 13:16-18

The creation of this thread marks the end. The end of not only WC, but our entire reality at the hands of the Anti-Christ. He shall come and devistate the world leaving only waste. All who survive the initial onslaught shall recieve the mark of the beast and in that way shall be corrupt. The souls of the good shall be corrupted and so shall fall to hell.

This is not a moment of celebration. It is a moment to pray for forgivness and to fear the coming of The Great Evil in which all shall be consumed.

So Cower all ye Mighty and Dispair!

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

you can have a Mace tho...if you promise you'll be reeeeaaaally carefull whit it
smile.gif

I'm a little dissappointed. There weren't any cracks about me being the Anti-Christ. You've slacked off, CZ.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

There was never a touch to have. I guess I just don't get pissed off as much anymore.

------------------

-Frosty

No Regret takes of his helmet, scratches the base of his horns, makes Rider take of his pants and positions him in front of the tiny guillotine. *sound of tiny, but razorsharp blade falling*

There, the world need never fear him reproducing.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Anti_christ is exactly what the words mean, rider.
Anti, meaning opposed to, against, not in favor of, etc..
Christ, meaning, oh you know, Jesus Christ, aka the messiah, aka that dude who formed christianity some 2000 years ago more or less.
So, basically, what we have here is a person or creature that represents all that is opposite to the enlightened "Jesus Christ".

Am I patient, or what?
smile.gif

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

Sounds like e-commerce & internet

Begone, ye foul creature!
Join Sivar, Kilrah'rah!
biggrin.gif

No Regret said:
No Regret takes of his helmet, scratches the base of his horns, makes Rider take of his pants and positions him in front of the tiny guillotine. *sound of tiny, but razorsharp blade falling*

There, the world need never fear him reproducing.

Just goes to show the adage is true. There is no such thing as a dumb question. Just dumb answers. Cut him a bit of slack. Someday he may know as much as you. Sorry if I sound snippy, but I don't like people being nasty and superior to other folks when they happen to know something someone else doesn't.

I'm assuming you were partly just trying to be funny and maybe I should keep my nose out of other folks business, but I see this too often on the 'net, and I for one don't much like it.

Oh Shane, we all know you only say that to cover your tracks for asking dumb questions all the time.

Why don't you cut HIM some slack, he was only joking around.

------------------

-Frosty

[This message has been edited by Frosty (edited July 13, 2000).]

Frosty said:
Oh Shane, we all know you only say that to cover your tracks for asking dumb questions all the time.

Why don't you cut HIM some slack, he was only joking around.

You're right, I should pratice what I preach. I do know I've asked dumb questions in my life (never here
smile.gif
) and didn't like how I felt after people ripped me for it, so this is a touchy issue for me.

I just used to see this type of thing at another WC place that no longer exists. Some long time members were just plain nasty to new people and they drove them away. I think this should be a place that welcomes folks. Yeah if they are trying to pirate software or come along ripping WC and arguing it sucks, then yeah they shouldn't be wlecomed with open arms. I can see getting frustrated with questions that seem pretty obvious, but depending on the person's age, or where they come from, what is obvious to one person isn't to another. That's what I should've said the first time.

No Regret: Sorry I snapped at you, it's just a touchy subject for me.

Back