The War At Home

lew82

Rear Admiral
Hi folks,

Many moons ago I did the animated series 'Frontier - Prelude to Darkness' now through a bit of naivety on my part I lost the rights to my own series which is kinda why it totally ceased to be.

I moved on and started making other projects on my own, I made a horror which took a lot of effort out of my and kinda led nowhere (it's now on the perpetual back burner), and now eventually am back to military action stuff, just not in space. (this is why I've posted in Off-topic), however some of the story aspects are similar (pilots, fighters, navy ships, etc) so I thought I'd share with you some of what I've been doing and see what you guys think.

It's set in an alternate 1989 where the Cold War has turned into World War III. Here's an episode and a teaser, love to hear your thoughts folks! :D

Cheers!

Lew

Just got a chance to watch these. Excellent! the animation style reminds me a bit of the old Starship Troopers animated series but alot more cinematic. The shot composition is really good and sound design is spot on. well done. I'm with klavs on this, I'd watch this over about 15 other shows right now.

Just got a chance to watch these. Excellent! the animation style reminds me a bit of the old Starship Troopers animated series but alot more cinematic. The shot composition is really good and sound design is spot on. well done. I'm with klavs on this, I'd watch this over about 15 other shows right now.
Thanks so much for that!! :D Yeah animation isn't my strongest suit, but I think it's passable :D really pleased you enjoyed it! :D

Hey Lew! Great to see some stuff from you again. Look forward to it!

As a sidenote - I'm a US Navy Lieutenant and an E-2 Hawkeye Weapons and Tactics Instructor, so if you have any questions on historical accuracy or anything else when it comes to the USN side of the house, I'd be happy to help. I'm also currently doing an exchange instructing gig with the USAF Weapons School, so I can help with some of that stuff as well.

Back