The most AMAZING thing happend to me today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister

Spaceman
hi folks! it's been a long while, right now i'm touring australia(sitting in an internet cafe now).
but anyway! ;)

i was FINALLY getting around to reading Freedom Flight for the first time, and i was just reading page 108 (where khira gets turned over to hunter) when a smal girl from across the street (doughter of people i know) came to see me to give me a pressant (my birthday was july 23)

ANY WAY!:)

i was reading THAT page when she handed me a small stuffed animal, it was a TIGER and she wanted me to have it, i smiled and asked it's name... it was KIRA!!!!

i was freaked given the page i was on, ofcourse i acceptid the gift.
i'll never forget this day!

...nope;)

btw i'm traveling along the coust from Sydney to cairns (i'm somewhere in between now)

any wingnuts over here? i'll be in sydney again in a few weeks.

Originally posted by Meson
Twister, didn't it occur to you that you neighbor is herself a Wing COmmander fan? :)

...hmm hadn't accured to me...considering she's hardly 10 years old and the tiger was actually Whinny the pooh's Tigger:) (and she called it Kira instead of Kirah)

i'll check the date i'll be in sydney again (i know i'll be staing one block away from Planet hollywood, does that say anything at all?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back