That Editing Room script thingie...

No, it wasn't. There wasn't anything original about it - I'm pretty sure I've written better make-fun-of-the-movie articles than that.

Did anyone else do a leap for joy when they saw the Skipper Missile? "WOW! FINALLY SOMETHING THAT WE HAD IN THE GAMES!!!" Of course, then I started thinking... "wait a minute, but that means that Blair could never get courtmartialed for believing the Cats had cloaking devices..."

It's cool that every discussion we ever have eventually has to turn into why someone doesn't like the movie.

Wait, did I say that was cool? I meant it's pretty lame.

[QUOTE="wait a minute, but that means that Blair could never get courtmartialed for believing the Cats had cloaking devices..."[/QUOTE]

Never tought about that. Good thinking :)

AdmiralHuang said:
Did anyone else do a leap for joy when they saw the Skipper Missile? "WOW! FINALLY SOMETHING THAT WE HAD IN THE GAMES!!!" Of course, then I started thinking... "wait a minute, but that means that Blair could never get courtmartialed for believing the Cats had cloaking devices..."

... that can be mounted on fighters being flown by live pilots instead of an AI computer system.

However, facts have little bearing in most "WCM sucks" comments, so it's not like little details like that are going to mean anything in Yet Another WC Movie Thread... :rolleyes:

Back