strange cursor troubles in Wing Commander 3...

Dralthi5

Spaceman
The cursor when I play Heart of the Tiger does some strange crap. It bounces all around and slides across the screen, and is just really annoying. What could be the problem?
confused.gif

Also, got something else up with Wing 3: The cutscenes are incredibly dark and grainy, with large black squares in the video. Is this normal? My PSX Wing 3 sure as hell doesn't look like this.
mad.gif

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try calibrating your joystick in the game... It could be causing the cursor trouble.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Unfortunately, the graininess in the cutscenes is normal for the PC version. There is no way to change this, although it will be fixed if a DVD version is ever released.

I've tried calibrating my joystick, but it doesn't work.

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Try playing around with your joystick, see if it has any effect on the cursor. If you can get the cursor stable, then go to one of the consoles in the game and use the in-game joystick calibration routine.

Stinger said:
Unfortunately, the graininess in the cutscenes is normal for the PC version. There is no way to change this, although it will be fixed if a DVD version is ever released.

In KS you can select non_interlace for WC3

cff said:
In KS you can select non_interlace for WC3

Not talking about the interlacing here, cff; this is more the pixelation deal that the PC version of WC3 has from the compression. It's especially evident in the Rachel flicks just after each mission.

Back