Star*Soldier Gloss: Page 49 (September 23, 2008)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
This is the Star*Soldier gloss for the tenth timeline page:
CONCEPT: See the [post=361025]previous post[/post]!
  • "2680 and 2681" - Alternate version additions. These come from Origin's elaborate multi-generation timeline created for Privateer Online (second attempt). 2680 and 2681 were the only two years that overlapped with our pre-Nephilim history, but the rest exist online (and don't necessarily mesh with Arena, mind you). I had some issues with this at first and cut it down on multiple occasions. The 'Privateer 2' jab is somewhat petty... but I ultimately decided I couldn't edit it.

--
Original update published on September 23, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Star*Soldier said:
This feature concludes next month with a 2681-2700 timeline of the Nephilim War, starting with the first Confederation counter-attacks on Reef 68C-Delta.

Next issue please!

It WAS mostly timeline, so there can only be so much that isn't easily researched on the CIC, which wasn't the point of the gloss.

Is there no gloss for pages 42 through 48?

I think we just posted the wrong day's page. The intervening pages should go up over the next few days. It's probably too late to bother changing this one today.

Aye, it is. But that's okay, each page is worth the wait.

I see something slipped through the proof-readers on this one: "alien hoards" should be alien hordes. ;)

Back